Bowling Green Employment Law Attorney
Taking a Stand for Employee Rights in Kentucky
Many employees are unaware of certain rights that protect them in the workplace—or perhaps that they are suffering from a workplace violation and ignoring the issue because they don't know how to defend themselves. If you believe that you have been the victim of unfair employment practices, the Law Office of Pamela C. Bratcher in Bowling Green can empower you to take charge of your situation by providing legal advice that raises awareness of your rights and formulates strategies on your behalf. Our experienced Bowling Green employment law attorney Pamela Bratcher will review your case and advise you on appropriate action.
Employment Law Matters We Handle
The Law Office of Pamela C. Bratcher handles employment matters related to the following:
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA)
- Sexual harassment
- Gender discrimination
- Racial discrimination
- Pregnancy discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Religious discrimination
- Age discrimination
- Retaliation claims
- Hostile work environment
- Wage and hour disputes
- Whistleblower claims
- Wrongful termination
Additionally, we can help to advise businesses on how to treat their employees fairly and ethically, while also protecting their bottom line.
Common Employment Law Claims
Common employment issues we can assist Kentucky workers with include:
- Executive compensation: Executive employers, including officers, directors, and senior managers, have a higher pay grade with higher-valued benefits. Because of that, the hiring and termination process happens to be a bit more complex than the same procedure for other employees in an organization. Our labor and employment law attorneys help companies establish equity-based compensation programs for their executive employees, design and implement benefits programs, and much more.
- Harassment claims: No one should be exposed to harassment in the workplace. An employee may take legal action against any sexual or other harassment that they have suffered due to the actions of a fellow employee or employer.
- Hour and wage issues: When proper policies and procedures are not in place, conflicts with regard to minimum wage, tipping, overtime, and portal-to-portal issues may arise. Our attorneys help workers obtain the wages guaranteed to them by the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Retaliation or retaliatory discharge: It is against the law for an employer to retaliate against an employee based on the fact that they filed a discrimination, harassment, FLSA, or whistleblower complaint. An employer may not retaliate without facing consequences.
- Workplace violence or unsafe working conditions: All workers have the right to a safe workplace that is free from violence. If you feel that your workplace environment is dangerous or untenable, one of our employment lawyers can help you get the justice you deserve.
Contact Our Bowling Green Employment Lawyer Today!
At the Law Office of Pamela C. Bratcher, we take employment law claims seriously because we are passionate about standing up for the rights of Kentucky workers. We also offer limited services to business owners who are looking for legal counsel and other services regarding employment. If you are looking to improve relations with your employees, please reach out to our firm to discuss your legal options.
We Offer Mediation, Negotiation & Trial Services
Experience in Both State & Federal Court
Over 30 Years of Legal Experience
Initial Free Consultations