About Pamela Bratcher
Bowling Green Family Law & Personal Injury Attorney
Attorney Pamela Bratcher has a unique style. She believes in straight answers
to tough questions. If you find yourself in need of counsel because
you have been injured through another person or corporation’s negligence, or you are facing a
family law problem, Attorney Pamela Bratcher will look out for your best interest.
She understands that this is not just a case to you, it is your life.
If you are interested in retaining our Bowling Green Personal Injury Attorney,
contact our firm online for a
Her education includes:
- Graduate of Central High School, Louisville, 1981
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Kentucky, 1985
- College of Law, University of Kentucky, 1988
- Trained professional in Collaborative Divorce
Admitted to Practice in:
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit and U.S. District Court
- Western District of Kentucky
- All courts in Commonwealth of Kentucky
Affiliations and Professional Memberships include:
- Member of the Journal of Mineral Law and Policy, 1987-88
- Judicial Clerk, Warren Circuit Court, Commonwealth of Kentucky, 1988-89.
- Adjunct Business Law Professor, College of Business, Western Kentucky University,
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association (KJA), American Association for Justice (AAJ)
and American Bar Association (ABA)
- Bowling Green/Warren County (Board of Directors, 2004-05)
Commitment to Public Service
Most importantly, Attorney Bratcher maintains a commitment to her community.
This personal and professional experience helps inform her legal practice
and knowledge of the law.
Public Servce and Volunteer Work:
- Board of Directors, Western Kentucky Federal Community Defender, Inc.
- Past Member, Bowling Green/Warren County Humane Society
- Past Moderator, Board of Deacons, Presbyterian Church, Bowling Green Chairperson,
- MEALS, Inc., program delivering hot meals to the needy of Bowling Green,
Warren County area
- Member of P.E.O. Chapter AD, philanthropic sorority dedicated to providing
scholarships to women
- Founding Member, WRFL Radio Free Lexington, Independent college radio station,
University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 1983-1985
- Concert Chairperson, Student Activities Board, University of Kentucky 1983-85
- Elder of Presbyterian Church of Bowling Green (2013 to present) and Chairperson
of the Personnel Committee
- Past member of the Federal Public Defender Group
Our Bowling Green Personal Injury Attorney will not let anything stand
in the way of protecting your rights and your future. Contact us today
for a consultation!