Modifications to Divorce Orders

Do You Need a Bowling Green Family Lawyer?

When you go through a divorce, there are certain terms which are listed in the divorce order that you and your spouse must both agree on. This agreement is a legal document which stipulates what a couple must do after their divorce, including paying a certain amount of child support or spousal support, or the terms of child custody.

The court does understand that the conditions in your life can change suddenly or over time. There are a number of different circumstances which may allow you to modify your divorce order, such as the loss of a job, a major change in income, a serious change in a relationship, or an opportunity to move to another state and relocate for work or personal reasons.

Modification of a court order may be necessary for:

Protecting Your Rights & Best Interest

At the Law Office of Pamela C. Bratcher, we know that when life changes, it can affect your ability to stick to your agreement. When this happens, it is very important that you hire a Bowling Green family lawyer to represent you. You cannot simply violate the existing agreement, even if you believe that it is the right thing to do. It is necessary that you take the legal steps to make a change in your divorce agreement so that it shows your current circumstances.

Our firm has 28 years of experience practicing in the field and we can help you to get through the modification process smoothly. Throughout the time we have been in practice, we have earned a reputation in the community for our high standards, integrity, and for our dedication to individualized, compassionate legal representation.

We truly care about each and everyone of our clients and understand that this is more than just a case. Contact us now at (270) 977-8910 for a case consultation.

Whether Your Case Involves

Trial or Settlement,

We Offer Personal Attention to Every Client

Contact the Law Office of Pamela C. Bratcher