About Pamela Bratcher
Our Bowling Green Lawyer Is on Your Side
Our lawyer has a unique style. We believe in straight answers to tough questions. If you find yourself in need of counsel because you have been injured through another person or corporation’s negligence, or you have a family law problem, we are the firm that will look out for your best interest. We understand that this is not just a case to you, it is your life.
Pamela C. Bratcher, born in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
Her education includes:
- Graduate of Central High School, Louisville, 1981
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Kentucky, 1985
- College of Law, University of Kentucky, 1988
She was admitted to practice before:
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit and U.S. District Court
- Western District of Kentucky
- All courts in Commonwealth of Kentucky
Her affiliations and professional memberships include:
- Member of the Journal of Mineral Law and Policy, 1987-88
- Judicial Clerk, Warren Circuit Court, Commonwealth of Kentucky, 1988-89.
- Adjunct Business Law Professor, College of Business, Western Kentucky University, Spring 1990
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association (KJA), American Association for Justice (AAJ) and American Bar Association (ABA)
- Bowling Green/Warren County (Board of Directors, 2004-05)
Commitment to Public Service
Most importantly, Attorney Bratcher maintains a commitment to her community. This personal and professional experience helps inform her legal practice and knowledge of the law.
Her public service and volunteer work includes:
- Board of Directors, Western Kentucky Federal Community Defender, Inc.
- Past Member, Bowling Green/Warren County Humane Society
- Past Moderator, Board of Deacons, Presbyterian Church, Bowling Green Chairperson, Presbyterian Church for MEALS, Inc., program delivering hot meals to the needy of Bowling Green, Warren County area
- Member of P.E.O. Chapter AD, philanthropic sorority dedicated to providing scholarships to women
- Founding Member, WRFL Radio Free Lexington, Independent college radio station, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 1987-88
- Concert Chairperson, Student Activities Board, University of Kentucky 1983-85
If you are interested in retaining our Bowling Green attorney’s services, contact our firm online for a free consultation.